Tanza Properties I Inc. (‘PHIRST”) and our subsidiary, value your privacy by providing appropriate measures in protecting and managing your personal data. Our
Privacy Commission (NPC), as well as other relevant laws of the Philippines.
Personal data refers to all types of personal information, sensitive personal information and privileged information. Personal information refers to “any information, whether recorded in a material from or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual”.
This Privacy Notice articulates how we process (meaning, how we collect, use, share, retain and dispose) and protect your personal data. It also tells you what steps you can take if you want us to change how we use your personal data, or if you want us to stop using your personal data.
Our Purpose for Processing your Personal Data.
To allow us to comply with the our corporate policies to its employees as well as with regulatory requirements being observed by PHIRST as an employer, developer, controller, processor and third party, it is important that PHIRST collects, uses, stores and retains your personal data when it is reasonable and necessary for a
declared and specific purpose.
In general, we are using your data for any of the following purposes:
• To consider and evaluate your suitability for employment and, with your permission, inform and consider you for future job opportunities that may be of
interest to you;
• To communicate with you about your employment application;
• When hired, to process your data necessary for your employment such as, but not limited to, payroll, benefits application, allowances and refunds processing,
tax processing, retirement benefits, and other purposes that demand processing of your personal data (e.g., business travels, anniversaries, social activities,
emergencies, and so on);
• When hired, for your performance evaluation and career development including seminars, trainings, workshops, and compliance monitoring,
• When hired, to process your data necessary to execute business transactions such as preparation and/or approval of business documents and any other
functions that are directly related and/or incidental to your job and that will demand processing of your personal data; and,
• Upon separation, to process your data for the exit interview and preparation of final pay.
• When you inquire about or purchased a property
• To conduct appropriate credit investigation to evaluate the credit risk associated to your financial obligations to PHIRST;
• To facilitate the sale and the turnover of a particular unit which necessarily includes the preparation of all documentation leading to the transfer of title,
and per form all financial processes (reservation fees, amortization, handover fees, etc.) associated to your purchased.
• To execute contract or provide information/services concerning the trading, brokerage, leasing, management and other incidental operations of real estates;
• To update our records and keep your contact details and billing address up to date;
• To provide safety and security to the unit owners, tenants and employees of tenants/unit owners; and;
• When you apply to become a tenant or merchant in any of our properties for lease:
• To evaluate the interest of a party in a commitment to lease a space;
• To conduct appropriate credit investigation to evaluate the credit risk associated to your financial obligations to PHIRST;
• To prepare lease contract and other documentations required and necessary in the consummation of the contract;
• To perform all relevant financial transaction such as processing of security deposits, advanced rental payments, monthly rental payments and other
incidental charges included in our contract;
• To ensure safety and security to our unit owners, tenants and employees of tenants/unit owners;
• To communicate any advisories, notice, or changes in the terms and condition related to your lease contract.
• For you to provide reviews in our products and services;
• For you to subscribe/unsubscribe to our e-newsletters;
• To generate statistical insights;
• To conduct research and analysis (through surveys or polls) in order to improve customer experience/satisfaction;
• To respond to specific complaints, inquiries, requests or to provide requested information;
• To provide customer care activities, monitor our quality and security, and provide services timely and efficiently; and,
• To notify and update you (through call, text or email) about our complimentary, commercial and promotional advertisements, loyalty and rewards offers,
exclusive invites, discounts, surveys, and other direct marketing that we deemed relevant and beneficial to you based on your preference and interest initially
provided to us or made aware of, with which you can opt-out anytime should you prefer not to receive these notifications.
For Third Party/Supplier:
• To conduct appropriate due diligence checks;
• To evaluate your proposal including your manpower, technical and operational capacity;
• To assess the viaibility of your proposal and process your accreditation;
• To communicate any decision on such proposal and issue a letter of award together with the contract; perform any other action as may be necessary to
implement the terms and conditions of our contract
[And in general,]
• To comply with PHIRST’s obligations under law and as required by government organizations and/or agencies such as, but not limited to, the following: NPC,
BIR, HDMF or Pag-IBIG, PhilHealth, SSS and so on;
• To comply with legal and regulatory requirements or obligations; and,
• To perform such other processing or disclosure that may be required under law or regulations.
Types of personal data we collect
The types of personal data that we will collect from you depends on the particular purpose and/or position for which you are submitting an application. The common type of data collected by PHIRST from you, generally includes the following:
• Basic personal information, such as full name, nickname, home addresses/billing address/shipping address, e-mail address, employment information,
telephone, other personal contact numbers, username and password;
• Sensitive personal information, such as age, nationality, marital status, gender, health, education and government issued identification document which
includes, but not limited to identity (ID) cards, licenses, social security number;
• Employment record, such as educational background, employment history, certifications, trainings attended, resume and income information of your
previous jobs; and
• Financial details such as credit history, bank account, credit card, and debit card information you have provided as a result of our transaction.
Please note that you are responsible for ensuring that all such personal data you submit through this website is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
Our Method of Collection
We collect data when you:
• Submit a job application;
• Submit a proposal and/or business-related documents;
• Fill-out our forms and submit necessary documents;
• Submit information through any form on our digital platforms or contact us through any of our social media accounts;
• Purchase any of our properties, products, or avail of services and promos;
• Respond to surveys, promotions, and other marketing and sales initiatives;
• Provide personal information in relation to inquiries, requests, and complaints
• Subscribe to our newsletter by indicating your email address; and,
Web Analytics in our Website
Cookies are small files that our website puts on your PC to store info about your preferences. Cookies can improve your browsing experience by allowing our
website to remember your preferences or letting you avoid signing in each time you visit our website. If you don’t want our website/mobile application to store cookies on your PC, you can block cookies. But blocking cookies might prevent some pages from displaying correctly, or you might get a message from our
website/mobile application letting you know that you need to allow cookies to view that our website/mobile application.
Data generated is shared with any other party. For you to fully enjoy your visit and browsing experience, only non-identifiable web traffic data are collected and analyzed, including:
• Your IP address,
• The search terms you used,
• The pages and internal links accessed on our site,
• The date and time you visited the site,
• The referring site or platform (if any) through which you clicked through to this <website/mobile application>,
• Your operating system, and
• Web browser type.
Use the options in your web browser if you do not wish to receive (a) cookie(s) or if you wish to set your browser to notify you when you receive (a) cookie(s). Click on the “Help” section of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. If you disable all cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of this website.
Links to third-party websites
Sharing of your Data
As a general rule, we are not allowed to share your data to third party except in limited circumstances as noted below.
By giving your consent, you authorize PHIRST to disclose your personal data to accredited/affiliated third parties or independent/non-affiliated third parties, whether local or foreign in any of the following circumstances:
• The use or disclosure is reasonably necessary, required or authorized by or under law (such as for criminal investigation, as requested by court of law).
This means we might provide your personal data to the following:
• Our affiliates, subsidiaries, partner companies, organizations, or agencies including their sub-contractors or prospective business partners that act as our
service providers and contractors;
• Law enforcement and government agencies;
• All third parties, as noted in Annex A, with which we share this personal data are required to use your personal data in a manner that is consistent with this
PHIRST is very sensitive to privacy issues and we are especially careful in any communications with one of our most treasured customers – children. We will never collect personal data from children directly, without the parent’s consent.
Personal data collected from children is used solely by PHIRST or other entities that provide technical, fulfillment or other services to PHIRST.
Meanwhile, we urge parents to regularly monitor and supervise their children’s on-line activities.
How we protect your personal data
• We keep and protect your personal data using a secured server behind a firewall, deploying encryption on computing devices and physical security controls.
• We restrict access to your personal data only to qualified and authorized personnel who hold your personal data with strict confidentiality.
• We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the
appropriate credit card company during order processing.
• Any personal data that you provide on the website is initially processed and stored by Creatio7 Asia. Using a secured connection, only authorized
< personnel can then access and download your personal data from the website.
• It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign-off when finished using
a shared computer.
Where and how long do we keep your personal data?
The personal data will be kept in our facilities located in the Philippines after 10 years from the time it had serve the purpose/purposes for which it was collected , unless you request your personal data to be deleted in our systems, databases and hardcopies immediately. Once deleted, your personal data will no longer be searchable or included in anonymous searches and will be completely removed from all the storage location.
——— OR ———
The personal data will be kept active in our facilities located in the Philippines, unless you request your personal data to be deleted in the system. If your profile is
inactive for XX days, you will be tagged as inactive. After 5 years of inactivity, your personal data will be completely removed from the database. Once deleted, your personal data will no longer be searchable or included in anonymous searches and will be completely removed from all the storage location.
——— OR ———
PHIRST reserves the right to retain your personal data in our files located in the Philippines PHIRST under certain circumstances such as when your personal data may be necessary to resolve disputes, or if PHIRST is required to do so by law or in the good faith; provided that such action is necessary to comply with a legal
obligation and/or protect and defend the rights or property of PHIRST or its affiliates. If PHIRST is required to retain any portion of your personal data for such
purposes, it shall use reasonable efforts to limit such data to what is necessary to accomplish the particular purpose.
How you can access, correct and update the personal data we have about you?
Our contact details are as follows:
Data Protection Officer
Century Properties Group, Inc.
21st floor, Pacific Star Building Sen. Gil Puyat Cor. Makati Avenue, Makati City
Email address: tpII.firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also lodge a complaint before the National Privacy Commission (NPC). For further details, please refer to NPC’s website:
Our decisions to provide such access or consider any request for correction, erasure and objection to process your personal data as it appears in our records are always subject to any exceptions under applicable and relevant laws and/or the DPA, its IRR and other issuances of NPC.
To cover for the cost of verifying a request for information and locating, retrieving, reviewing and copying any material requested, we may charge you minimal and
reasonable fees based on administrative costs we incurred.